- This event has passed.
Ride for Respect
September 12 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Calling all motorcycle enthusiasts! Join us for the Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence’s first annual Ride for Respect: a self-guided motorcycle ride around Indianapolis in support of healthy, equitable and respectful relationships.
It is absolutely free to join the ride. However, we are offering several options to donate or help fundraise for ICADV.
The money raised from this event will help meet the needs of domestic violence programs and survivors in the wake of a global pandemic. Donations will provide assistance with rent, utility assistance, food, and the stable basics survivors need to feel safe.
Register now to reserve your free commemorative sticker recognizing the inaugural year of this event.
- The event will begin at Ducati Indianapolis with socially distanced coffee and doughnuts. Riders will be provided with a few different route options to choose from.
- The event will conclude at Black Acre Garden, where snacks and beverages will be available for purchase. We will host an awards ceremony for top fundraisers and draw for raffle prizes.
- Registered participants will receive a commemorative sticker. Sweatshirts, t-shirts, tank tops and long-sleeve shirts are available for purchase. All proceeds will benefit the Coalition. More information below.
- Per public health guidelines and Governor Eric Holcomb and Mayor Joe Hogsett’s orders, masks are required wherever social distancing is not possible.
- Every little bit helps! Create a fundraising page and invite your friends and family to donate. We will also collect donations at the event.
- All registered participants will receive a free raffle entry. Additional raffle tickets will be available for purchase.