Ride for Respect
September 25, 2021
Calling all motorcycle enthusiasts! Join us for the Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence’s second annual Ride for Respect on September 25th: a self-guided motorcycle ride around Indianapolis in support of healthy, equitable and respectful relationships.
It is absolutely free to join the ride. However, we are offering several options to donate or help fundraise for ICADV.
The money raised from this event will help meet the needs of domestic violence programs and survivors in the wake of a global pandemic. Donations will provide assistance with rent, utility assistance, food, and the stable basics survivors need to feel safe.
- 9:30am – Arrive at CarrMoto for coffee and donuts
- 9:55am – Safety Briefing
- 10:00am – Kickstands Up
- 12:15pm – Riders arrive at Bier Brewery North for lunch
- 12:45pm – Awards and raffle drawing
- The event will begin at CarrMoto. Riders will be provided with a few different route options to choose from.
- The event will conclude at Bier Brewery North.
- We will host an awards ceremony for top fundraisers and draw for raffle prizes.
- Registered participants will receive a commemorative sticker. Sweatshirts, t-shirts, and long-sleeve shirts are available for purchase. All proceeds will benefit the Coalition.
- Every little bit helps! Create a fundraising page and invite your friends and family to donate. We will also collect donations at the event.
Ride for Respect Merch
Classic Long Sleeve Tee. Available in Black and Charcoal.
Classic Unisex Tee. Available in Sport Grey and Charcoal.
Crewneck Sweatshirt. Available in Black, Sport Grey, and Charcoal.
We would like to extend a huge thanks to CarrMoto and Bier Brewery North for their support and contributions to this event and the Coalition.
Together, we can end domestic violence.
We believe that violence is preventable. When we come together, we create real change in the lives of individuals and in our communities. Join us in the movement to make Indiana a state that is safe, inclusive, and equitable for everyone.