ICADV is looking to contract with attorneys all over Indiana to provide critical legal services to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking in their civil, survivor focused legal situations. This includes but is not limited to representation in the following types of cases:
- Protective Orders
- Parenting Time issues
- Housing and Poverty issues
- Unemployment Claims due to domestic violence
- Parental Relocation issues
- DCS/CHINS matters resulting from domestic violence
Emergent cases are given priority due to funding restrictions.
Cases are referred to ICADV by our member programs which provide critical crisis and advocacy services to those survivors, promoting a holistic approach to survivor focused cases.
- Admitted to practice law in Indiana and in good standing
- Complete a training webinar on best practices in working with survivors in their civil legal cases
- Proof of malpractice insurance coverage
- Completion of a MOU/ contract with ICADV
- Donation of a portion of case time as pro bono; amount determined by you
For more information or to apply, please send a statement of interest and resume to ICADV’s Legal Counsel, Kerry Hyatt Bennet, JD – firstname.lastname@example.org.