Join us for the 19th annual Race Away From Domestic Violence event. You can run, walk or roll through a scenic 5K of Downtown Indianapolis to show your support for survivors of domestic violence.
Saturday, June 4, 2022 8:00am
Indianapolis City Market
222 E. Market Street, Indianapolis
Join us, rain or shine, at the City Market for the 19th annual Race Away From Domestic Violence, a 5K (3.1 mile) event to benefit the Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence. Early bird ends April 18.
- Open to all ages and abilities.
- Participate in-person or virtually. We’re offering both. You choose which option is best for you.
- Register: Adults (15 and older) $25 | Youth (6-14 years old) $15 | Virtual-only $20 Children 5 and under are free!
- Early bird discount of 15% available until April 18th!
- Add an official Race T-Shirt to your registration for just $10 (please note: $2 will be added to sizes XXL $4 XXXL)
- Prizes for top finishers in each age group and overall
- Fun activities for the kids!
Interested in Volunteering?
RAFDV volunteers will support the event by helping with registration, course direction, water stops, rest and recuperation area, and children’s activities. Click below to learn more about how to get involved!